Cloud Data Warehousing, what’s that?
This webinar will tell you what you need to know.
If you manage a business, you have to deal with data. As more businesses are becoming more digital, the large volumes of data become difficult to manage and even harder to get any valuable insights out of.
From taking different kinds of data from structured, semi-structured to unstructured data, as well as dealing with internal, external, and third-party data, it often leads to dedicated teams who often don’t get the ROI you would expect from them.
Fortunately, companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon have shown us how becoming Data-Driven and dealing with Big Data, can lead to building better products and services, all thanks to their Modern Analytics Approach.
In this webinar, DataBright and Snowflake discuss the strategies, technologies, and frameworks companies in the United Kingdom are using to improve their Data Warehousing.
This course covers the following topics:
- Topic 1: What is Cloud Data Warehousing and why should you care
- Topic 2: What is the difference between On-Premise, Cloud and Managed Cloud
- Topic 3: What tools are used in Cloud Data Warehousing
- Topic 4: How does your data stay secure when managed in the Cloud
- Topic 5: How to get the best out of your Cloud Data Warehouse, a Continuous Process